The City of Clear Lake is pleased to offer citizens the ability to pay and view utility bills online.
How to PAY City of Clear Lake Utility Bill
• Mail Payment to "City of Clear Lake", PO Box 185, Clear Lake, IA 50428
• Pay in person at City Hall, 15 N 6th Street between 8 am - 5 pm, Monday - Friday
• Drop payment off after-hours in payment box located in City Hall parking lot, 15 N 6th Street
• Click here to pay online
• Call toll-free 877-885-7968. Make sure to have your bill handy to provide your utility
customer account number. (If you call to make payment, there will be an additional $2.95 fee above the Credit Card or checking account fee)
- Pay from checking or savings ($1.10 fee)
- Pay by MasterCard, VISA or Discover (3% fee; if payment is less than $100 add $.50)
- Pay immediately, schedule a payment or set up Auto-Pay for the amount of your bill
- Print receipts, view payment history, see status of payments (online only)
To pay by smart phone or tablet, download PSN Payments from the App StoreTM or Google PlayTM.
Tip: Go online the first time to create your payer profile.
How to VIEW Utility Bill
Click here to view your bill. You will need to register in order to view your bill and receive notifications when your bills are ready. Help us save money and resources, please consider opting out of receiving your paper bills.
How to Set up Monthly AUTOMATIC Payments (FREE service)
Click here to print the Automatic Withdrawal form to sign up to have your utility payment automatically withdrawn on the 15th of each month from your checking or savings account.
If you need assistance with viewing your bills or paying online, call PSN at 877-885-7968.
If you have questions on the amount of your bill or need service, call City of Clear Lake at 641-357-5267.
We use Payment Service Network to process our phone and online payments.
PSN has been certified as maintaining the highest level of security as required by the credit card industry.