- Special programming for adults and children, including children’s story time.
- Open Access: Clear Lake Public Library cardholders may use most other public libraries in Iowa without charge.
- Interlibrary loan: Books not available at the Clear Lake Public Library may be requested from other libraries.
- Reader’s advisors: Assistance in locating materials of interest to you.
- Reference: Answers to many questions and help for researchers.
- Photocopy machine and fax.
- Study rooms available.
- Meeting room available for public use.
- Library tours and instruction in use of library.
- Internet access.
- Outreach: Library materials delivered to group living residences and homebound individuals.
- Book drop is located to the left of the main entrance as you enter the library.
- Book sale is located on the upper level and is on-going.
The library offers programs for persons of all ages. Regularly scheduled programs include preschool story times, special activities for elementary age children. Teen Council for middle and high school students, and book discussion groups for adults. Other special programs take place throughout the year. Contact the library for further information or to register for programs.